Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wedding Day

We had a wonderful day last week celebrating my youngest brother's wedding.  Steve and Alysha are so cute and happy together.
All of the Collier kids are now married.  "We're so old", Steve would say.
 Some things never change.  Aren't Spencer and Anthony so hot!?
 Steve and Alysha's wedding really brought back memories for us.  They had their reception in the same place we did, and they were married two days before our twelfth anniversary.
 We enjoyed remembering the good-old-days as we sang together at the reception.  I can't believe we've already been married twelve years! 
I sure love my Spency-Baby!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great accomplishment for you parents to have all 5 kids happily married. I'm glad Anthony made it there to represent the Butler family. And for the record, you and Spencer still look young and beautiful 12 years later. You've hardly changed.

    ReplyDelete