Monday, October 11, 2010

Leia's Baptism

We are so proud of our beautiful princess for becoming a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  She has been looking forward to this day for a long time.

Leia was blessed to have her Dad baptize and confirm her.  After her confirmation, she sang "I'm trying to be like Jesus."  Her angelic voice was perfect as she shared her testimony in song.

We enjoyed feeling the love and support of our wonderful family and friends in celebrating this special occasion.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We are so proud of Leia and wish we could have been there too. What a sweet song to sing at her baptism, I bet it was beautiful. Tell your family hello, I wish we would have had time to drop by last weekend... next time for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a wonderful day. Your baptism was beautiful. You looked like an angel and when you sang, my heart seemed to grow 3 sizes. (like the Grinch) Thanks for letting me be there. I love you very much. Grandma Collier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Leia! I wish our family could have been there to share your special day with you!

    ReplyDelete