Friday, October 15, 2010

Terrible or Terrific Twos?

We had an exciting day yesterday!  Our darling two-year-old seemed to get into everything!

While I was working on some primary stuff, Peter dumped a whole container of Quik pink milk powder all over the kitchen floor.  A little water got into it and the entire floor was sticky, with little footprints tracked all over.

After scrubbing the floor and bathing the boy, I wiped up the bathroom floor that he had splashed water all over during his bath.

We needed to make cupcakes yesterday, so I thought Peter could help put the cupcake wrappers in the pan.  When I turned around, the whole stack of wrappers was completely smashed and had to be thrown away.

While I was trying to get everyone else ready and dressed for the day, Peter decided he wanted to eat another cupcake.  He climbed on the counter and dropped the messy cupcake onto the recently scrubbed kitchen floor.  He then climbed down and ate the cupcake while smearing it all over his third outfit of the day.

I took him upstairs to wash in my bathroom sink.  While I was getting some more clean clothes for him, he somehow flooded my vanity, including the drawers and cupboard, with water.

When we were all finally dressed and ready to leave, Peter walked up to me and Talmge completely naked except for his sandals.  Talmage gasped in shock.  Peter proudly stated, "I naked."

I dressed the boy for the fourth or fifth time that day, and we finally made it out of the house late in the afternoon.  Then I looked in the backseat to find this perfect angel sitting behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment