Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Number 33!

Spencer and I enjoyed our 33rd birthdays!  For our birthday celebrations, we both chose to go out to dinner without our kids one night, and then play volleyball with our family and friends the next day.  Grandpa Rollins took everyone out to lunch after playing volleyball.  We had a great time even though we were stinky and sweaty from volleyball!
The day after my birthday, I went to dinner and a show at the Desert Star Theater with seven other fun ladies from my ward.  We had such a fun, silly time!

My Dad keeps asking me if I feel old because I turned 33 last week. I always answer...No! I feel great! (My Dad also keeps asking me when I'm going to have another baby.  I always answer...None of your business!)

2 comments:

  1. More Cute Babies...Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your dad... :) Happy belated birthday. You look great at 33!

    ReplyDelete