Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summertime...an' the livin' is easy

I love summer vacation!
I love having my kids home from school!
I love being able to stay home and relax if we choose,
or going out to play if we want.
We had fun at the drive-in movie theater last night!  We kept the kids out until about 2:30am, but it's alright beause it's summer!   My parents stayed for both movies even though they both had to work the next morning.  I think Steve and Alysha bailed around 1am, wimps!
Ok, most of the drive-in was fun, minus freezing through the second movie and Peter puking all over as we were leaving.
We played a non-competitive game of glow-in-the-dark mini golf at Fat Cats the other day. 
We've enjoyed going to swimming lessons everyday and playing in the outside pool afterward!  Talmage and Leia are excellent swimmers, and Ammon comes home singing "Motor Boat" or "The Hokey Pokey" after every lesson.
Today we made our first trip of the year to Lagoon.
We're excited to make good use of our season passes.
We were chilly at Lagoon-a-beach, so this little Ammon-creature decided to bundle up in the stroller after swimming.
So much fun and we've only been on summer break for
a week and a half!
I love my babies!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that looks like you have done more stuff in 1 1/2 weeks than we might get in all summer! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete