Friday, April 9, 2010

My Baby is 2 Years Old!!

Peter's birthday was yesterday and I can't believe my baby is already two!  He is such a smart boy and very good at talking.  Whenever he walks by anyone (at the store, church, etc.) he always says hi.  Whenever he hears people laughing, he starts laughing too even though he usually doesn't know why.  When he wants you to hold him, he reaches out his arms and says, "I hode you me."
We celebrated his birthday with bowling, pizza, cake, grandparents and family.  Peter gives wonderful hugs, enjoys singing, likes reading and loves wrestling with his brothers.  We are very grateful to have him in our family!

3 comments:

  1. Peter is the cutest 2y/o ever. I love looking at your BLOG I just smile and laugh all the way through. I love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh. Happy Birthday Peter!

    Loved the Easter pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie, even though I see you at least weekly it was still fun to catch up on the blog! I like the 2 year old pictures. I knew a lady who had portraits painted of all her babies when they were 1 year old. They hung on the wall down her staircase. I always thought it was nice.

    Also, 'gross' about Peter's vomit and 'ha, ha' about John's closed eyes!

    ReplyDelete