Monday, March 16, 2009

Krazy Kids!


I have been somewhat intimidated in writing this second blog posting. I was trying to think of something profound or inspiring, but nothing has come to me. So I guess I will write about what I do everyday. I take care of my kids.

These are my four gorgeous babies. They are so much fun! Talmage is such a kind older brother. He is always willing to share and help his younger siblings. Leia is our emotional little sweetheart. She loves singing all the time--even when it drives big brother crazy. Ammon is such an energetic and fun little guy. He is our only blond child and he is always ready to wrestle anyone. Peter is a pleasant and happy baby. He makes everyone smile with his beautiful eyes and funny faces.

We have a noisy, but happy, house. My mom tells me that our kids' voices are so strong so they will all be great singers someday. For now, we try to stay away from quiet restaurants and struggle to remain in the chapel for all of sacrament meeting. But we're grateful for all four of these amazing kids. We feel very blessed to have them.

2 comments:

  1. You have adorable kids! Welcome to blog land!!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, so good! I'm glad your jumping in the blog game and I look forward to checking it regularly!

    ReplyDelete